Skip to content
Our Mission is…
- To bring people together with a common interest in historic, antique and classic boats, sharing fellowship, information, experience and exchange of ideas.
- To protect the heritage of boating by promoting, first the preservation and, secondly, the restoration of historic antique and classic boats of wood, fiberglass and aluminum construction.
- To promote, further and encourage a love and enjoyment of all aspects of antique and classic boating.
- To serve as a communication channel for our membership, the public, and any other entities regarding information relating to historic, antique and classic boating.
- To conduct boat shows and preserve our access to, and the quality of the natural resources of Payette Lake and other waterways upon which we navigate.
- To educate our membership and the general public concerning safety and protocol as it relates to historic, antique and classic boating.
We are a group who …
- have an interest in antique and classic boats; wood, fiberglass and aluminum
- enjoy the nature and challenges of owning a vintage boat
- enjoy learning through sharing ideas and experiences
We also …
- enjoy competing in boat shows
- enjoy rebuilding and servicing vintage boats
- enjoy buying and selling vintage boats
- enjoy driving and sharing our boats whenever we can