CANCELLED!!! 16TH ANNUAL PAYETTE LAKE WOODEN & CLASSIC BOAT SHOW
Will Be Rescheduled For 2021
For the 16th year, the Payette Lake Wooden and Classic Boat Show will be held at Shore Lodge on beautiful Payette Lake in McCall, ID. It has become a summer tradition to many. Register for the Show Here!
The site, in the center of town, is convenient to many shops and restaurants. The Show is hosted by the Payette Lakes Chapter and Shore Lodge. For visitors, the show affords an exhibit of over thirty antique and classic boats in the water with an opportunity to speak to the owners. We feature a popular boat ride program on Saturday morning where visitors are afforded an opportunity to ride in one of the classic boats.
For exhibitors, we encourage owners of fiber glass classics built 1992 and earlier to show their boats. Exhibitors are met at the launch ramp at Mile High Marina by our launch crew who helps unload boats and then directs parking for trailers so that they may enjoy the ride to assigned Shore Lodge slips in their boat unconcerned about the disposition of their vehicle and trailer. At the close of the show on Sunday, the launch crew will help to reload the exhibitors’ boats again. We have room for up to 40 in-water displays at the Shore Lodge dock system.
We hope to see you there!
2020 Boat Show Schedule
Friday, July 24th
- 9am to noon Boat Launch – McCall ramp next to Mile High Marina
- 11am to 1pm Boat Registration – Downstairs Shore Lodge
- Noon to 6pm Boat Show Open to Public – Shore Lodge Docks
- 2pm to 4pm Participation Boating Activity
- 6pm to 6:30pm Skipper’s Meeting East Dock Shore Lodge
- 6:30pm to 8pm No Host Cocktail Party for Registered Participants – Shore Lodge Docks
Saturday, July 25th
- 9am to 10am Boat Parade to Downtown McCall
- 10am to 5pm Boat Show Open to Public – Shore Lodge Docks
- 10am to 12:30pm Public Wooden Boat Ride Program – Shore Lodge Docks
- Noon to 4pm Live Music – Shore Lodge Lakeside
- Noon to 5pm Cash Bar – Shore Lodge Lakeside
- 2pm to 3pm Youth Judging – Shore Lodge Main Docks
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm No Host Cocktail Hour – Shore Lodge Pool Pavilion
- 6:30pm to 9:30pm Banquet Dinner, Program & Awards – Shore Lodge Pool Pavilion
Sunday, July 26th
- 7:30am to 9:30am Morning Run to North Beach – Coffee & Coffee Cake Served on the Beach
- 9:30am to Noon Boat Show Open to Public – Shore Lodge Docks
- Noon Boat Pull Out – McCall ramp next to Mile High Marina